Guide specifications are intended to be used by a qualified construction specifier and should not be used without appropriate modifications.
Specification Section numbers and Section titles are according to The Construction Specifications Institute MasterFormat™ 1995 edition and indicated within brackets for MasterFormat™ 2004 edition.
Section includes information for specifying the following decorative concrete systems:
- Integrally colored concrete (Uni-Mix® Integral Color & Uni-Mix® Liquid Integral Color)
- Dry-shake color hardened concrete (Perma-Cast® Shake-on Color Hardener)
- Stenciled concrete (Butterfield Color® Stencils and Texture Rollers)
- Stamped concrete (Uni-Mix® Integral Color or Uni-Mix® Liquid Integral Color, Perma-Cast® Antiquing Release or Perma-Cast® Clear Liquid Release, Butterfield Color® Stamp Mats and Accessory Stamp Tools)
- Decorative Concrete Seal (Clear Guard® Cure & Seal or Color Guard™ Cure & Seal)
Section includes information for specifying an acid-based concrete staining system (Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™ Transparent Concrete Stain)
Section includes information for specifying a water-based concrete staining system (Elements™ Transparent Concrete Stain)
Section includes information for specifying a stamped concrete overlay system (T1000™ Stampable Concrete Overlay)
Section includes information for specifying a sprayable concrete overlay system (T1000™ Fine Concrete Overlay)