Cantera® Vertical Wall Mix
Butterfield Color® is pleased to introduce the Cantera® vertical wall systems. This system consists of Cantera® Vertical Wall Mix and the Butterfield Color® Vertical Wall Stamping Tools and Texture Rollers. The stamping tools and vertical texture rollers are designed for use with Cantera® to create the look of natural stone. Once stamped and colored, the cured material creates a durable, natural looking and weather resistant surface that resembles natural stone.
- A polymer modified, cementitious overlay that is a lightweight and sag resistant material suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- A precise blend of graded aggregate, cement and polymer which allows for thin to moderately thick application: 3/4 inch (19 mm) minimum to a maximum of 2 inch (51 mm) in a single application. Multiple applications are possible if a thickness over 2″ is desired.
- Available in 35 pound (15.9 kg) bags, mix one bag with 1.75 – 2.00 gallons (6.6 to 7.5 L) potable water water for coverage of approximately 11 square feet at 3/4 inch (1 m2 at 19 mm) thick.
- Available in a medium gray blend with a wide range of color options available by adding Uni-Mix® Color Packs prior to mixing.
- T1000® Primer and T1000® Fine Overlay are used to prepare the substrate and create the scratch coat.