- A polymer modified micro-topping that mixes with water.
- Create an abrasion resistant surface ideal for restoring worn or color blemished concrete.
- Apply with squeegee trowel or standard trowel
- Available in two grades: Base Coat and Finish Coat, each grade available in cement gray.
- Application thickness range: Base Coat 1/16”-1/8” (1.6mm-3.2mm), Finish Coat 1/32” to 1/16” (.8mm-1.6mm)
- Approximate coverage: Base coat is 96 ft2 (8.9 m2) per 25 pound (11.3 kg) bag applied at 1/16″ (1.6 mm) thickness; Finish coat is 96 ft2 (8.9 m2) per 25 pound (11.3 kg) bag applied at 1/16″ (1.6 mm) thickness.
- May be integrally colored with Uni-Mix® Color Packs or stained after 48 hours of curing time by applying Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain® or Elements® Transparent Stain