Flat Out® Countertop Mix
- Designed for quick production and pre-casting of countertops, tabletops, concrete panels, and other architectural precast shapes and pieces.
- A fast setting two component cementitious concrete mix, with pieces able to be de-molded in a little as 3 hours.
- Polish within 8 hours of pouring.
- A glass fiber reinforced, polymer modified, self-consolidating mix with a 28-day compressive strength of approximately 11,000 psi.
- Wide range of color options available by adding a Uni-Mix® Color Pack for each bag of countertop mix.
- Dry mix is packaged in 55 lb. (24.94 kg) bags and the Liquid Polymer is packaged in 5 gallon (18.9 L) pails. One pail of polymer yields enough material for approximately 6 bags of countertop mix.
- One bag of dry materials mixed with approximately 3.25 quarts (3 L) of liquid polymer yields 0.42 cubic feet (11.9 L) of cured material or approximately 5 square feet (0.46 m²) at 1 inch (25.4 mm) thick.